HERBED WATERMELON SALAD W/ WATERCRESS & BABY ARUGULA | Integrator 2
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
YIELD: SERVES 6
This is super refreshing, nutrient dense salad loaded with heart healthy, inflammation reducing lycopene.
- 3 Cups Watermelon cut into small cubes
- 3 Cups Organic Watercress
- 3 Cups Baby Arugula
- 1 Cup loose fresh basil
- 1 Cup loose fresh Mint
- 1 Cup Finely Shredded White or -Napa Cabbage (create fine Shreds with a sharp knife)
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 Cup fresh Lemon Juice approx. 2 lemons
- 1 Tbsp organic rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 Tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- In large Bowl mix watercress, baby arugula, fresh herbs, and shredded cabbage top with the watermelon cubes. Top with fresh cracked black pepper.
- Whisk the vinegar, oil, ginger, lemon juice, garlic in deep bowl to blend – or blend in small blender or food processor. Drizzle evenly over the salad, toss to evenly coat and serve.