SAVORY GRASS-FED BISON MEATBALLS | Integrator 1
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
YIELD: SERVES 6
Bison really leads the herd when it comes to brain healthy Omega-3 Fatty Acids a huge benefit of eating grass-fed meat. It is an amazing, lean source of protein, and B Vitamins like B12 important for the protection of brain neurons.
- 1 lb of Grass-fed organic ground
- bison - 6 - 8 Portobello mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 Medium yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 Pasture-raised organic egg (beaten)
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1⁄4 Cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 Tsp paprika
- 1⁄2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1⁄2 Tsp Black Pepper
- In a large Mixing bowl, break up the ground bison with a fork, add mushrooms, onions, parsley, coconut flour and seasonings. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop out large spoon full and shape into ball for Bison meat balls, or pat into patty’s for burgers. You may freeze extras by stacking them on wax paper and covering with foil.
- Bake Meat Balls in 9 x 12 Baking Pan 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Grill Patty’s on Grill or Stove Top Grill Pan.
TIP: These pair well with an apple coleslaw or homemade red sauce over black bean spaghetti or roasted spaghetti squash.